From: Brian W. Barrett (bbarrett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-25 10:27:18

> Is there a command line compile or runtime option to disable tight
> integration with Sun Grid Engine? I reviewed the FAQ and saw there was
> a way not to build certain components at compile time. However, I'm
> not quite sure what it would be in the case of gridengine. Any help
> would be appreciated.

Götz was correct on how to disable a component at run-time. There is a
way to disable building a list of components at configure time, with the
--enable-mca-no-build=<components> option. To disable both of the
GridEngine components, you would specify:

    --enable-mca-no-build=ras-gridengine,pls-gridengine

Hope this helps,

Brian