From: Donald Kerr (Don.Kerr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-24 11:10:54

Andreas,

I am going to guess at a minimum the interfaces are up and you can ping
them. On Solaris there is an additional step required and that is
initializing the dat registry. If "/usr/sbin/datadm -v" does not show
some driver output then you would need to run "/usr/sbin/datadm -a
/usr/share/dat/SUNWudaplt.conf". I don't know if there is an equivalent
on Linux.

Attached is a simple udapl program which will check if the interfaces
are available in the dat registry.

-DON