From: Babu Bhai (babubhai3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-19 23:27:18

Hi,

       I have already seen this faq. Nodes in cluster does not have multiple
IP addresses. One thing i forgot to mention is that systems in cluster does
not have static IPs and get IP address through DHCP.

Also if there is a print statement (printf("hello world\n"); ) in slave it
is correctly printed on masters consoles but none of MPI commands work.

regards,

Abhishek

http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=tcp#tcp-selection>