From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-19 14:21:35

Harald,

I check the PERUSE code which generate the MSG_ARRIVED event. There
seems to be no way to miss one of this events if the following
conditions are respected:

- the communicator where the message arrive has the MSG_ARRIVED event
attached
- if this event is active.

If you can provide the source code of your example, I'll give it a try.

   Thanks,
     george.