From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-14 09:02:44

Excellent -- thanks!

I used your work as a starting point and tweaked it a bit further:

- Parse the pbs-config LDFLAGS into LIBS and LDFLAGS
- Look for pbs-config in both the default $PATH and the tree where --
with-tm was specified
- Remove OMPI_CHECK_PACKAGE from the pbs-config-was-found code path;
it was just making things confusing in an attempt to re-use code.
Instead, I just used AC_CHECK_HEADER and AC_CHECK_FUNC directly to
look for tm.h and the tm library.
- Used AS_IF instead of actual "if"
- Fixed a long-standing subtle bug that if --without-tm was
specified, we would test for tm support anyway

I've committed this on the development trunk; I don't know what our
plans will be for incorporating this into the v1.2 series yet. See
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/14372.

On Apr 13, 2007, at 3:27 AM, Bas van der Vlies wrote:

> Here a new new ompi_check_tm.m4 that has all the functionality
> (hopefully)
>
> Regards

> * *
> * Bas van der Vlies e-mail: basv_at_[hidden] *
> * SARA - Academic Computing Services phone: +31 20 592 8012 *
> * Kruislaan 415 fax: +31 20 6683167 *
> * 1098 SJ Amsterdam *
> * *

Cisco Systems