From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-12 01:03:50

Im taking this off list as its off topic.

yes having both mpich and openmpi installed can cause problem with
names of libs being the same at times.

Try the following

make clean arch=Beowulf

And try again, Also make sure that your mpicc is the openmpi one.

Brock Palen
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp_at_[hidden]
(734)936-1985