From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-06 12:18:53

On Apr 6, 2007, at 12:14 PM, Bas van der Vlies wrote:

>> Have you run into a situation where OMPI gets the wrong flags because
>> it's not using pbs-config?
>>
> Yes, We install the torque header files in /usr/include/torque and
> the libraries in /usr/lib. This setup does not work with openmpi
> configure script. When i use the --with-tm option and set it to /usr/
> include/torque the configiure script appends "include" to it, so it
> becomes /usr/include/torque/include.

Ah. Well, that probably raises the priority a bit. :-)

Do you know anything about configure scripts / m4? I can't guarantee
that I will be able to look at this in the immediate future, but the
place to put this stuff would be in config/ompi_check_tm.m4.

First gut reaction (hardly thinking about the issues much) is that
we'd want to skip OMPI_CHECK_PACKAGE if pbs-config is used.

Cisco Systems