From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-06 08:14:10

On Apr 5, 2007, at 3:50 PM, Bas van der Vlies wrote:

> I am just try to enable PBS /Torque support in Open MPI with the --
> with-tm option. My question is why the utility 'pbs-config' is not
> used to determine the location of the include/library directory. It
> is standard included in the torque software.
>
> # pbs-config ---cflags
> {{{
> -I/usr/include/torque
> }}}
>
> # pbs-config --libs
> {{{
> -ltorque
> }}}

Probably because we weren't aware that that script was available. :-)

We should probably incorporate its use in future releases; I'll
create a ticket for a future enhancement. Thanks for the heads-up!

Have you run into a situation where OMPI gets the wrong flags because
it's not using pbs-config?

Cisco Systems