From: Xie, Hugh (hugh.xie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-05 15:19:43

Hi,

Have anyone attempt to integrate ompi with commercial grid scheduler
(e.g. Platform Symphony). The integration would be similar to
LoadLeveler. I am trying to understand if the integration can be done
simply without Platform Symphony's change their code. Otherwise, I have
to contact them for getting a integration patch.

Thanks.

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice.

--------
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
Please be advised that any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained within this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding U.S. tax related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.