From: Bas van der Vlies (basv_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-04 04:28:46

Bas van der Vlies wrote:
> Mohamad Chaarawi wrote:
>> Yes we saw the memory leak, and a fix is already in the trunk right now..
>> Sorry i didn't reply back earlier...
>> The fix will be merged in V1.2, as soon as the release managers approve it..
>>
>> Thank you,
>>

> Thanks we will test it and do some more scalapack testing.

Is the fix in trunk or also in the nighly build release. When i download
the trunk version ./autogen.sh fails.

If i use the nighyly build version of openmpi-1.2.1a0r14212.tar.gz. We
still observe a memory leak. Is this the right version?

Regards

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv_at_[hidden]      *