From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-03 09:45:52

Thanks for the report!

We've actually fixed and improved the specfile as part of the 1.2ofed
release (see http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=openfabrics#ofed-
and-ompi-versions); those fixes should be available soon.

In the meantime, here's the specfile that we're using for the 1.2
ofed release:

https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/browser/branches/v1.2ofed/contrib/
dist/linux/openmpi.spec

Cisco Systems