From: de Almeida, Valmor F. (dealmeidav_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-01 12:50:26

Hello,

I would be interested in hearing folk's experiences with gfortran and
ompi-1.2. Is gfortran good enough for prime time?

I have built ompi-1.2 with gfortran-4.1.1 but no luck in testing it
because my application of interest (legacy fortran code) will not
compile with gfortran.

In addition I would be interested in hearing about the use of different
fortran compilers. For instance, how about building ompi with gfortran
but compiling mpi fortran codes with the intel compiler?

Thanks,

--
Valmor