From: Prakash Velayutham (Prakash.Velayutham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-30 14:19:51

Hello,

I have Torque as the batch manager and Open MPI (1.0.1) as the MPI
library. Initially I request for 'n' processors through Torque. After
the Open MPI jobs starts, based on certain conditions, I want to acquire
more processors outside of the initially assigned nodes by Torque. Is
this a problem? Is this why my MPI_Comm_spawn is failing (where I say
the MPI_Info element's key as "host" and value as the hostname of the
new node outside of Torque's initial assignment)?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Prakash