From: pooja_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-03-29 18:33:53

Hi
I am Pooja. I am doing a course project in which I have to make changes to
openmpi code and complie it all over again.I want to know how to complie
openmpi file.I went through the FAQ and over there they have given some
commands to Build openmpi file.But in that it is specified that we need
some configuration file .Can anybody please help me to Make Openmpi file

Thanks and regards
Pooja