From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-28 10:39:26

Stephen,

There are a huge number of MPI profiling tools out there. My
preference will be something small, fast and where the output is in
human readable text format (and not fancy graphics). The tools I'm
talking about is called mpiP (http://mpip.sourceforge.net/). It's not
Open MPI specific, but it's really simple to use.

   george.