From: stephen mulcahy (smulcahy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-28 10:10:55

Hi,

What is the best way of getting statistics on the size of MPI messages
being sent/received by my OpenMPI-using application? I'm guessing MPE is
one route but is there anything built into OpenMPI that will give me
this specific statistic?

Thanks,

-stephen

--
Stephen Mulcahy, Applepie Solutions Ltd, Innovation in Business Center,
    GMIT, Dublin Rd, Galway, Ireland.      http://www.aplpi.com