From: Bala (cppbala_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-28 06:42:57

Hi All,
       We have installed OpenMPI in our cluster,
I can see from "ompi_info" gridengine support(FAQ:22)
is there, now we are creating PE as mentioned in FAQ

% qconf -sp orte
start_proc_args /bin/true
stop_proc_args /bin/true

just want to know anybody successfully running in SGE
using this PE??

from my mpich PE I can see start/stop arguments as
show below

start_proc_args /opt/gridengine/mpi/startmpi.sh
-catch_rsh
$pe_hostfile
stop_proc_args /opt/gridengine/mpi/stopmpi.sh

thanks,
-bala-

Finding fabulous fares is fun.