From: Bas van der Vlies (basv_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-27 07:53:07

Hello,

  We are testing openmpi version 1.2 on Debian etch with openib. Some of
our users are using scalapack/blacs that are running for a long time use
a lot of mpi_comm functions. we have made a small C example that test if
the mpi can handle this situation (see attach file). When we run this
program wit argument 1000000 we see that it consumes more and more
memory, eg:
   <progname> 1000000

Regards

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv_at_[hidden]      *