From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-22 19:26:15

Open MPI have support for one parallel debugger: Total View. I don't
know how DDT interact with the MPI library in order to get access to
the message queues, but we provide a library which allow tv to get
access to the internal representation of the message queues in Open
MPI. The access to the message queue in complete, you can see all
pending sends, receives as well as unexpected messages.

   Thanks,
     george.