From: Michael (mklus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-22 09:04:15

For your reference:

The following cross compile/run combination with OpenMPI 1.1.4 is
currently working for me:

I'm compiling on a Debian Linux system with dual 1.3 GHz AMD Opterons
per node and an internal network of dual gigabit ethernet. With
OpenMPI compiled with Intel Fortran 9.1.041 and gcc 3.3.5

I'm running on a SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 system with dual 3.6
GHz Intel Xeon EM64T per node and an internal network using Myrinet.
OpenMPI compiled with Intel Fortran 9.1.041 and Intel icc 9.1.046

There is enough compatibility between the two different libmpi.so's
that I do not have a problem.

I have to periodically check the second system to see if it has been
updated in which I case I have to update my system.

Michael