From: Thomas Ropars (tropars_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-22 04:48:44

Dear all,

I am currently working on a fault tolerant protocol for message passing
applications based on message logging.
For my experimentations, I want to implement my protocol in a MPI library.
I know that message logging protocols have already been implemented in
MPICH with MPICH-V.

I'm wondering if in the actual state of Open MPI it is possible to do
the same kind of work in this library ?
Is there somebody currently working on the same subject ?

Best regards,

Thomas Ropars.