From: Mike Houston (mhouston_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-20 22:54:29

Well, I've managed to get a working solution, but I'm not sure how I got
there. I built a test case that looked like a nice simple version of
what I was trying to do and it worked, so I moved the test code into my
implementation and low and behold it works. I must have been doing
something a little funky in the original pass, likely causing a stack
smash somewhere or trying to do a get/put out of bounds.

If I have any more problems, I'll let y'all know. I've tested pretty
heavy usage up to 128 MPI processes across 16 nodes and things seem to
be behaving. I did notice that single sided transfers seem to be a
little slower than explicit send/recv, at least on GigE. Once I do some
more testing, I'll bring things up on IB and see how things are going.

-Mike