From: Marius Schamschula (marius_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-19 18:56:30

Thanks Brian,

The patch worked for finishing the Mac OS X 10.3 build.

Also, thanks for the hint for setting FC. It was sitting there in
plain sight, but I was looking for F95...

On Mar 19, 2007, at 12:28 PM, Brian Barrett wrote:

> Hi -
>
> Thanks for the bug report. I've fixed the problem in SVN and it
> will likely be part of the 1.2.1 release (whenever that happens).
> In the mean time, I've attached a patch that should apply to the
> 1.2 tarball that will also fix the problem.
>
> The environment variables you want for specifying the Fortran
> compilers are F77 for Fortran 77 and FC for Fortran 90/95/03.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Brian
>
> <ompi_1.2_osx_10.3.diff>

Marius

--
Marius Schamschula,  Alabama A & M University, Department of Physics
     The Center for Hydrology Soil Climatology and Remote Sensing