From: Götz Waschk (goetz.waschk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-19 10:21:30

On 3/19/07, Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I assume that this is with the 6.2 series of the PGI compiler, right?
> I had an exchange with PGI about this exact issue a little over a
> month ago. This was the response from Brent Leback:
> > WRT this issue, I guess it is well understood by some people here,
> > but news to me, that when you compile with debug, the .o files for
> > the modules need to be included on the link line.
> > So, in your example, if you do
[schnipp]

Hi,

my colleague has reported the same problem to Portland Group and has
received the same reply. The simple test case is still reproducable
with the fresh 7.0 version of pgf90. We can only hope that they'll fix
it in a later version. You are right, it is easy to avoid this, so it
is no big problem.

Regards, Götz Waschk

--
AL I:40: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.