From: Tim Prins (tprins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-19 07:23:44

Bala,

This is a known problem with the 1.1 series. The bad news is that I
know of no fix for this, though many people work around this problem
by running a cleanup script after each unclean run. The good news is
that the 1.2 series is MUCH better, though still not perfect. I would
suggest trying out 1.2 and seeing if it works for you.

Hope this helps,

Tim