From: 3db14_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-03-19 00:44:06

If anyone could help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it. I
have already read through the entire FAQ and havent seen anyone with a
similar problem.

I have successfully tested and run the ompi application I've coded locally
on both computers talisker2 and talisker4

mpirun -np 1 --host localhost fdtd : -np 2 --host localhost rnode

However, when attempting to execute processes remotely, eg

mpirun -np 1 --host localhost fdtd : -np 2 --host talisker4 rnode

Nothing happens. The shell just sits there, nothing prints (despite
stdouts), and does not return until I kill it. I have set up ssh with
rsa-authentication, no passphrase. The paths are all set; I have tried
purposefully missetting them and the error is reported and returns as
expected (so it isnt that).

More info about the system- fedora core 5, (Open MPI) 1.1.4. config.log
and ompi_info outputs attached. Any help or ideas of where to go next
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David