From: Renato Golin (rengolin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-13 13:16:08

On 12/03/07, Ralph Castain <rhc_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I have been asked about providing native LSF support and hope to get to that
> in the not-too-distant future, but have no access to an LSF machine to
> verify operation (I may have a cooperative user, though, who will test for
> me - I would welcome another!).

Hi Ralph,

I have access to a LSF cluster and am willing to help you with the
test. I'm not using MPI for production purposes on that cluster so
would not conflict with current MPI environments.

The only problem is that I don't have root access to that cluster, but
I have access to some directories like /usr/local where I can install
software and run on all nodes. (not as root though, for daemons)

cheers,
--renato

Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at