From: Jean-Christophe Mignot (jean-christophe.mignot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-08 12:33:56

    Hi,

I'm trying to make simple tests between 2 clusters that are quite
different :
the 1st uses eth0 for its administration netwrk and eth1 as the normal net
the 2nd uses eth1 for its administration network and eth0 as the normal net
When I launch my test, I got :

> *** An error occurred in MPI_Send
> *** on communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD
> *** MPI_ERR_INTERN: internal error
> *** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL (goodbye)
> [0,0,0]-[0,1,0] mca_oob_tcp_msg_recv: readv failed with errno=104

I've tried to have 2 differents mca-params.conf files (one for each
site), but it doesn't work. Note that my little test works fine on 2
clusters having the same networks config.
Any idea anyboby ? Is this theorically possible or not ?
Thanks in advance,
jc