From: Michael (mklus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-05 09:50:45

I have discovered a problem with the Fortran90 interfaces for all
types of communication when one uses derived datatypes (I'm currently
using openmpi-1.3a1r13918 [for testing] and openmpi-1.1.2 [for
compatibility with an HPC system]), for example

call MPI_RECV(tsk,1,MPI_TASKSTATE,src,
1,MPI_COMM_WORLD,MPI_STATUS_IGNORE,ier)

where tsk is a Fortran 90 structure and MPI_TASKSTATE has been
created by MPI_TYPE_CREATE_STRUCT.

At the moment I can't imagine a way to modify the OpenMPI interface
generation to work around this besides switching to --with-mpi-f90-
size=small.

Michael