From: Eric Thibodeau (kyron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-27 22:09:24

Hi Jeff,

        I had noticed the the library name switched but thanks for pointing it out
still ;) As for the compilation route, I chose to use mpicc as the preferred
approach and indeed let the wrapper do the work.

        FWIW, I got HPCC running, now to find a nice way to sort through all the
data ;)

Eric

Le lundi 26 février 2007 06:53, Jeff Squyres a écrit :
> Note that George listed the v1.2 OMPI libraries (-lopen-rte and -
> lopenpal) -- the v.1.1.x names are slightly different (-lorte and -
> lopal). We had to change the back-end library names between v1.1 and
> v1.2 because someone else out in the Linux community uses "libopal".
>
> I typically prefer using "mpicc" as CC and LINKER and therefore
> letting the OMPI wrapper handle everything for exactly this reason.
>

> On Feb 21, 2007, at 12:39 PM, Eric Thibodeau wrote:
>
> > Hi George,
> >
> > Would you say this is preferred to changing the default CC + LINKER?
> > Eric
> > Le mercredi 21 février 2007 12:04, George Bosilca a écrit :
> >> You should use something like this
> >> MPdir = /usr/local/mpi
> >> MPinc = -I$(MPdir)/include
> >> MPlib = -L$(MPdir)/lib -lmpi -lopen-rte -lopen-pal
> >>
> >> george.

Eric Thibodeau
Neural Bucket Solutions Inc.
T. (514) 736-1436