From: Eric Thibodeau (kyron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-21 11:57:00

Thanks Laurent, I will try your proposed settings.

        Note that I didn't want to use CC= and LINKER= since I dont know the probable impacts on the rest of the benchmarks...hmm...though this IS a clustering benchamrk. Also note that I wasn't trying to compile for MPICH, I merely copied the lines from a "clean" config as a reference ;)

Eric

Eric Thibodeau
Neural Bucket Solutions Inc.
T. (514) 736-1436