From: Laurent Nguyen (laurent.nguyen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-21 11:48:55

Hello,

I believe that you are trying to use mpich, not openmpi (libmpich.a).
Personnally, I've compiling HPCC on AIX IBM with OpenMPI with theses lines:

  # ----------------------------------------------------------------------
  # - Message Passing library (MPI) --------------------------------------
  # ----------------------------------------------------------------------
  # MPinc tells the C compiler where to find the Message Passing library
  # header files, MPlib is defined to be the name of the library to be
  # used. The variable MPdir is only used for defining MPinc and MPlib.
  #
  MPdir =
  MPinc =
  MPlib =
CC = mpicc

LINKER = mpicc

But, in my environnment variable $PATH, I've the directory where OpenMPI
executables are: /****/openmpi/bin

I hope I could help you...

Regards

**************************************
NGUYEN Anh-Khai Laurent - Ingénieur de Recherche
Equipe Support Utilisateur

Email : laurent.nguyen_at_[hidden]
Tél : 01.69.35.85.66
Adresse : IDRIS - Institut du Développement et des Ressources en
               Informatique Scientifique
               CNRS
               Batiment 506
               BP 167