From: Mark Kosmowski (mark.kosmowski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-14 15:12:48

>FWIW, what did MPICH say for the error?

I followed the install.pdf that comes with mpich. They have you start
up the daemon ring then run mpdtrace. This command tells each daemon
instance to report the hostname. I don't remember the exact error
message, but it was very clear that NODENAME was not connecting (and
could well have been something along the lines of 'could not connect
to NODENAME').

I am (thankfully) unable to replicate the error at this point.