From: Mark Kosmowski (mark.kosmowski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-14 12:28:21

Everything is working properly now. I needed to reinstall Linux on
one of my nodes after a botched attempt at a network install - mpirun
... hostname worked, but my application hung and gave a connect()
errno 110.

At this point I decided to give up and try mpich instead. During the
mpich sanity checking, there was a more verbose error message
regarding the failed node, so I reinstalled the OS, reconfigured my
environment variables for OpenMPI and everything is now working.

Thanks for the help and support so far,

Mark Kosmowski