From: Steven A. DuChene (linux-clusters_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-13 12:03:12

If we need to have a g95 version of openmpi and a second version built with
intel compilers, how do others usually handle this? We would like to do this
via rpms so we can easily push any changes out to the compute nodes
and try to eliminate any versioning problems. I was thinking a different rpm name
and different locations and then users would have to adjust environment
variables to use a particular build.

Is this how other sites have handled this?

Any suggestions or hists around this issue would be most appreciated.

--
Steve