From: Vadivelan Ranjith (achillesvelan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-10 13:07:31

Hi
I am using mpich2-1.0.3 to compiling our code. Our code is calling MPI_WAITALL. We ran the case in intel-Dual core without any problem and solution was fine. I tried to ran the code in intel quad-core. Compilation using mpif90 is fine. I started running the executable file, i got the following error.
Fatal error in MPI_Waitall: Invalid MPI_Request, error stack:
MPI_Waitall(241): MPI_Waitall(count=250, req_array=0x23e52e0, status_array=0x7fbfffe3a0) failed
MPI_Waitall(109): Invalid MPI_Request

So i removed all the lines where MPI-WAITALL is using. Again i compiled to code using mpif90(mpich) and ran it. Now its running without any problem. Can you please explain me what is happen here.

Thanks
Velan