From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-01 14:41:08

On Jan 30, 2007, at 1:12 PM, Bert Wesarg wrote:

> I see the extern definitions in mpi.h for ompi_mpi_2cplex and
> ompi_mpi_2dblcplex, but no #define for MPI_2COMPLEX and
> MPI_2DOUBLE_COMPLEX.

You are exactly right, sir!

We had the internal machinery for those types, but never added the
Fortran or C constants (in mpif.h and mpi.h, respectively) to access
them.

I just committed the fix to the trunk; it should be included in the
upcoming v1.2 release.

     https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/13432

Server Virtualization Business Unit
Cisco Systems