From: Brian Budge (brian.budge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-17 10:45:12

Hi Adrian -

Thanks for the reply. I have been investigating this further. It appears
that ssh isn't starting my .zshrc file. This is strange.

If I execute

> ssh host-0 export

I get only a minimal set of environment variables. One of them is SHELL =
/bin/zsh. There is no LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the list.

If I ssh into host-0 and type "export", I get my full list of variables.

Seeing as how this is almost certainly an ssh problem, I should probably
take this to the openssh mailing list.

Thanks,
  Brian