From: jcolmenares_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-01-02 16:03:04

I had configured the hostfile located at
~prefix/etc/openmpi-default-hostfile.

I copied the file to bernie-3, and it worked...

Now, at the cluster I was working at the Universidad de Los Andes
(Venezuela) -I decided to install mpi on three machines I was able to put
together as a personal proyect- all I had to do was to compile and run my
applications, that is, I never copied any file to any other machine...
now, I had to. I'm sorry if it was obvious and made you guys loose some
time, but why on a cluster I didn't have to copy any files, and now I must
do so?

Thanks for you patiance!

Jose