From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-02 13:09:43

First you should make sure that PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH are defined
in the section of your .bashrc file that get parsed for non
interactive sessions. Run "mpirun -np 1 printenv" and check if PATH
and LD_LIBRARY_PATH have the values you expect.

For your second question you should give the path to your prueba.bin
executable. I'll do something like "mpirun --prefix /usr/local/
openmpi -np 2 ./prueba.bin". The reason is that usually "." is not in
the PATH.

   george.