From: Ali Eghlima (Ali_Eghlima_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-22 09:44:14

Hello,

We have Open MPI 1.1.2 installed on IBM AIX 5.3 cluster. It looks like
terminal output is broken. There are a few entry in the archive for this
problem,
with no suggested solution or real work around.

I am putting this posting with hope to get some advise for a work around
or solution.

#mpirun -np 1 hostname

       No out put, piping the command to "cat" or "more" generate no out
put as well.
       The only way to get an output from this command is to add
--debug-daemons

#mpirun -np 1 --debug-daemons hostname

Even this debug option is not working for a real application which
generate several output.

Looking forward for any comments.

Thanks

Ali,