From: Maestas, Christopher Daniel (cdmaest_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-13 09:33:26

Being consistent makes sense to me. Question though, if we set:

---
OMPI_MCA_rmaps_base_schedule_policy=node
---
Would that still map -npernode allocations on a bynode basis too?  I
think it should.
What's funny is how the old mpirun w/ rsh or ssh from long ago in mpich,
used to basically map by node mapping, and we've come to see us mapping
byslot now.  Dang those smp systems. :-)
-cdm