From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-07 13:59:00

That is wonderful, that fixes the observed problem for running with
OB1. Has a bug for this been filed to get RDMA working on macs?
The only working MPI lib is MPICH-GM as this problem happens with
LAM-7.1.3 also.

So on track for one bug.

Would the person working on the DR PML like me to try anymore tests?

Brock Palen
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp_at_[hidden]
(734)936-1985