From: Galen Shipman (gshipman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-01 10:48:12

I think this might be as simple as adding "-d" to the mpirun command
line....

If I run:

mpirun -np 2 -d -mca pls_rsh_agent "ssh -X" xterm -e gdb ./mpi-ping

All is well, I get the xterm's up..

If I run:

mpirun -np 2 -mca pls_rsh_agent "ssh -X" xterm -e gdb ./mpi-ping

I get the following:

/usr/bin/xauth: error in locking authority file /home/
gshipman/.Xauthority
xterm Xt error: Can't open display: localhost:10.0

Have you tried adding "-d"?

Thanks,

Galen