From: Iannetti, Anthony C. \(GRC-RTB0\) (anthony.c.iannetti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-22 00:08:26

Dear OpenMPI List:

            My attempt at compiling the prerelease of OpenMPI 1.2
failed. Attached are the logs of the configure and make process.

I am running..

Darwin Cortland 8.8.1 Darwin Kernel Cersion 8.8.1: Mon Sep 25 19:45:30
PDT 2006; root:xnu-792.13.8.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC Power Macintosh powerpc

Thanks,

Tony

Anthony C. Iannetti, P.E.

NASA Glenn Research Center

Propulsion Systems Division, Combustion Branch

21000 Brookpark Road, MS 5-10

Cleveland, OH 44135

phone: (216)433-5586

email: Anthony.C.Iannetti_at_[hidden]

Please note: All opinions expressed in this message are my own and NOT
of NASA. Only the NASA Administrator can speak on behalf of NASA.