From: Iannetti, Anthony C. \(GRC-RTB0\) (anthony.c.iannetti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-21 23:28:58

Dear OpenMPI List:

>From looking at a recent thread, I see an mpirun command with shared
memory and mx:

mpirun -mca btl mx,sm,self -np 2 pi3f90.x

This works. I may have forgot to mention it, but I am using 1.1.2. I
see there is an -mca mtl in version 1.2b1 . I do not think this exists
in 1.1.2.

Still, I would like to know what -mca is given automatically.

Thanks,

Tony

Anthony C. Iannetti, P.E.

NASA Glenn Research Center

Propulsion Systems Division, Combustion Branch

21000 Brookpark Road, MS 5-10

Cleveland, OH 44135

phone: (216)433-5586

email: Anthony.C.Iannetti_at_[hidden]

Please note: All opinions expressed in this message are my own and NOT
of NASA. Only the NASA Administrator can speak on behalf of NASA.