From: Tim Prins (tprins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-21 20:10:10

Hi,

I don't know if there is a way to do it in configure, but after installing you
can go into the $prefix/lib/openmpi directory and delete mca_btl_tcp.*

This will remove the tcp component and thus users will not be able to use it.
Note that you must NOT delete the mca_oob_tcp.* files, as these are used for
our internal administrative messaging and we currently require it to be
there.

Thanks,

Tim Prins