From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-18 09:22:18

We do not appear to have the token "save" anywhere in our mpif.h file.

Can you send a copy of the mpif.h file that your compiler is finding
(and ensure that it belongs to Open MPI)? Also please send the
information regarding compilation problems listed on the "Getting
help" page on the web site.

Thanks!

On Nov 16, 2006, at 4:11 PM, Yu Chen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Not sure if it's openmpi related or the program I am installing.
>
> I installed openmpi using g95 as F77 and F90 compiler with flags
> "-ffixed-line-length-132 -fno-underscoring" on PowerMac G5 with OS X
> 10.4 without any problems.
>
> Then I tried to compile this program (CYANA if it matters, it's a
> molucular caculation program) with openmpi generated mpif90 wrapper
> with
> same flags, then it gave out the following errors, wondering if
> someone
> has idea about this, googled it without much help. Thanks a lot in
> advance.

> ../../etc/prepare -c -Dg95 -Dmpi -Dapple -Dapple_ompig95-withflags -w
> inclan.for > inclan.f
> /sw/mpich2_g95_withflags/bin/mpif90 -c -ffixed-line-length-132
> -fno-underscoring inclan.f
> In file mpif.h:420
>
> Included at inclan.f:26
>
> SAVE /MPIPRIV1/,/MPIPRIV2/
> 1
> Error: SAVE statement at (1) follows blanket SAVE statement
> In file mpif.h:423
>
> Included at inclan.f:26
>
> SAVE /MPIPRIVC/
> 1
> Error: SAVE statement at (1) follows blanket SAVE statement
> make[2]: *** [inclan.o] Error 1

> Yu Chen
> Howard Hughes Medical Institute
> Chemistry Building, Rm 182
> University of Maryland at Baltimore County
> 1000 Hilltop Circle
> Baltimore, MD 21250
>
> phone: (410)455-6347 (primary)
> (410)455-2718 (secondary)