From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-18 14:48:08

The error happen when Open MPI tried to open the MX BTL. However,
this does not necessary means that the MX file was not found. I think
the problem is not the Open MPI libraries but the MX driver itself.

I suggest you do a ldd on the mca_btl_mx.so file and check that all
dependencies are fulfilled ? All your nodes have a similar
configuration ? Do they all have the MX library installed ?

   Thanks,
     george.