From: Ralph H Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-03 16:10:20

Okay, I picked up some further info that may help you.

>> The "bjsub -i /bin/env" only sets up the NODES for the session of
>> /bin/env. Probably what he wants is "bjssub -i /bin/bash" and start
>> bpsh/mpirun from the new shell.

I would recommend doing as they suggest. Also, they noted that you failed to
specify the number of nodes you wanted on the bjssub command line. As a
result, the system gave you only one node (hence the NODES=0 instead of
NODES=0, 1).

If you do a "man bjssub", or a "bjssub --help", you should (hopefully) find
out how to specify the desired number of nodes.

Hope that helps.
Ralph